Saturday, September 29, 2007

STRIVING HARD FOR MY STUDIES!!!

from today onwards i will just concentrate on my studies and i will not onn9 anymore till after spm unless i really need to...and unless i wanna blog!!!!hahaha...and since now i hv not many distractions....i can study even better and more efficiently!!!i must aim high and achieve wat i m aiming for....

although feel kind of sad thinking bout not being able to onn9 but i must resist the temptation and stand till the 11th hour...haha...i must make sure i listen to myself and push away alll temptations...i must not defeat to myself...i must follow my inner feelings and make sure i do wat i am suppose to do....and not loitering around the house or searching for food or spending uncountable time dreaming!!!

well i really hope that the sapphire meeting will help me speed up my studies and i need not have to study all by myself anymore and start thinking of sumthing stupid...by studying in group i will not have time to think bout sumthing else...alll i need to do is just focus!!!!and im sure i can do it!!!amethyst sapphire is a strong gemstone and so am i!!!amethyst can do it soo does cheryl!!!sooo everyone pray hard for me and wish me luck!!!hehe

No comments: