Tuesday, September 25, 2007

tiring day!!!

wah i nap for 40 mins just now!!!almost late for tui...dunno y my hp din ring !!!!i set it for 20 minutes but then it didn't ring...mayb it rang but i off it...hahha...used to it ady!!!luckily i noe how to wake up at 4.40....sooo dangerous rrr...i reached tui 10 mins later than the usual time and to my amaze i was right on time...hahaha...the teacher was just about to start!!!

as expected, today in tui was very quiet...i din tok much!!!but denise sat beside me!!sooo we chit chat a bit la...then is kind of relaxing la today's lesson...not much of thinking and calculations like other classes...

i forgot to dry my laundry before going to tui!!!haih...when i got bac....my clothes were still in the toi and my white blouse uniform is mixed wif red already coz i washed my shorts which have red col on it...sooo the colour get my uniform....of all clothes sure must get my uniform 1 wor....haih sooo unlucky!!!now my white blouse has a red spot already!!!somemore at the colar there...soo obvious!!duno whether still can wear o not...hope can la...that's my fav blouse...coz very comfortable!!!

btw i washed lotz of clothes today.....allll those accumulated clothes from the previous days...the whole of last week and early this week i was kind of busy wif my sapphire meeting...sooo dun even have time to wash my clothes...and since today i came home first before going tui sooo i washed my clothes lo...soooo many and soo tiring rr!!!dunno when oni will the washing machine be repaired!!!hope soon la...my exam coming ady rr!!!!dun tell me have to wash during exam period oso???aiyo...i can die of exhaustion then...hahaha...not that bad la!!i m just exaggerating!!!!

No comments: