Thursday, September 27, 2007

cold and shivering day!!!

today felt very cold!!!!super duper cold!!!im freezing all the time....no matter where i am....i think im going to be a cold blooded person 1 day!!!!everyday also feel like i am staying in the refirgerator oni...strange huh???eventhough the weather in our country is moderately hot but still i feel very cold!!!

2day while bathing i felt like sumbody is pouring ice on my body!!!many many knives were poking through my body and a few times i felt like collapsing!!!sooo dangerous...i even have to sit on the toilet bowl to dry my hair!!!dunno y today felt very weak....my legs are all shaking and my hand non-stop shivering...cold till my head is also aching now!!!!

although it is a cold day today but all the aircond in my house is on...crazy 1 rrr....i went in my dad's room the aircond is on then i enter my own room oso the aircond is on...go to the hall, the temp is cooler than in both aircond rooms....wow...i dunno wat is happening to the temp in my house already!!!day by day is getting colder....strange....

today's chem modul 4 and 5 is kind of hard...and for modul 3 is extremely hard coz i need to go for 2 pemulihan...hahaha....i bet tmr's modul 2 will be harder..sooo i better study hard for chem....and i think i have add maths oso tmr...gosh...i m getting lazzier and lazier day by day!!!i dun even feel like studying these days....eventhough i noe exam is just around the corner but i still take everything easily and not working my best...this cannot goes on any longer...i must start studying hard from today onwards...

despite the cold weather which makes me feel down and weak, one thing made me very happy!!!xiaoci called me CHERYL today!!!haha...i din noe that i ll be that happy hearing her calling my name...very long din hear her call me that ady!!!love u lotz ah TAN!!!!

No comments: