Friday, September 21, 2007

Lazy Girl

im such a lazy girl...im getting lazier and lazier day by day!!!!dunno y...suddenly oni....all coz of the pig wyn gave me la....gave me a pig made me became more lik a pig ady!!!!sad!!!

today i din wash clothes agn...normally i will wash my own clothings 1 r...but then as i said im being very lazy lately!!!sooo din even bother to wash it...just dump it into the pail ans wait for my mom or dad to wash it for me la since i oso washed for them sumtimes...which is once oni!!!hahaha...

besides being lazy, im delaying all my work...i bathe later than as usual nowadays and i alwiz give excuses to myself to start studying later!!!dunno wat is happening to me la...got to cure this laziness disease soon before it gets worst...haih...y i get this disease in the first place??is sooo hard to cure!!!sumbody pls help me!!!

3 comments:

Stephanie 후숭니 said...

I'm coming to rescuse!!! I'll kill those "kuman" then dump them into rubiish bin. Then kick to rubbish bin fly to Hong Kong..K?? Good? Enought?

CherylK said...

wat the???kenot throw my pig away rrr!!!very precious de...sooo cute summore...u throw to hong kong later hong kong got infected pula...hahaha

Stephanie 후숭니 said...

Hahaha..Hong Kong get infrcted nvm de... Malaysia cannot mahh..because i live in Malaysia..我的国家(my country)