Tuesday, September 25, 2007

sad and gloomy day!!!

today anne duwan hug me!!!!she said im not being honest to her...she oni allow me to semi-hug her...hahaha!!!which means im oni allowed to hug her arm!!!that's sooo sad la!!!but i told her everything i noe ady rr!!she dun believe me oni ma...anyway since when i ever lie to her arr??haha....mayb got la but not tis year that 1 for sure!!!hehe

and then when going bac time she finallly said she will hug me...but then tooo bad my bus came ady soo i left in such a rush that i din manage to hug her!!!sooo sad rrr!!!haih...nvm tmr must get many many hugz from her ady!!!i dun care...to replace bac today's 1....hehe

then i sudd feet like eating ice cream oso today!!!dunno y out of sudden i felt lik eating but i din eat coz kenot see the ice cream man....mayb got la but i din notice wor...welll maybe because im sad today sooo oni ice creams, chocz and cakes can make me happy back!!!soo the figure came into my mind!!

owh yea i cried a lot rr today!!!because of my mum la...ask me peel onions make me cry nonstop oni....dunno y is soo hard to control the tear gland!!!my tears keep rolling down even if i try not to cry!!!gosh...that onions are really powerful...able to make strong amethyst cried!!!hehe....

today got tui!!!but then have to cycle there coz as usual got no car....my bro la...always busy wif the car!!!always not free to come bac and fetch me...welll nvm la...i understand he is working very hard!!sooo i forgive him!!!hehe....low and wynxie not going tui!!!dunno y leh...no credit to ask la....nvm la ask next time...i will surely be very bored de...nobody to talk to in tui...luckily i came home first b4 goin tui or not i wont noe that they are not goin coz nowadays i very good girl ady...never bring HARRY POTTER to skul!!!hehe

i felt very tired la today!!!dun feel lik goin tui oso....but then exam is just around the corner and to get good results, i must be hardworking and attend tui classes....must not be LAZY!!!!the word LAZY is not in my dictionary!!!

till now i still dunno whether wanna go for that kasturi seminar o not la!!!shud i rr???aiyo....kenot decide...but then most probably i will not be goin coz have to use my own money to pay wor!!!i duwan to waste my mon just on that...summore is soooo super duper E!!!!haih!!!

tonite got tanglung festival at my apartment and TAN is coming!!!hehe...we can play lantern together...long time din play dy lo!!!sudd feel lik playing pula...nowadays im acting very childish rr!!!dunno wat is happenning to me la...becoming more and more manja!!hehe....maybe that's me???well...dunno la...

No comments: